Implementation of ROSI enhancements based on priorities set by the ROSI Change Advisory Board.
This project will implement ROSI enhancements based on priorities set by the ROSI Change Advisory Board.
ACORN may have replaced the old ROSI SWS but for registrarial staff, ROSI remains in place for the time being as the back-end student information system. This system continues to require maintenance and short-term improvements.
For this purpose, the Student Information Systems group (SIS) within EASI (Enterprise Applications & Solution Integrations) has formed a ROSI Change Advisory Board (CAB) that will provide priorities and directives for implementing any ROSI enhancements during a given year.
We seek achieve a clear direction to proceed with the implementation of ROSI enhancements by establishing a ROSI Change Advisory Board (CAB) wherein a clear change management framework will be socialized and followed in order to achieve objectives set forth by client stakeholder groups. EASI/ SIS will implement ROSI enhancements based on priorities set by the CAB.
Requests this year include:
- Prompting students to update contact and emergency contact information.
- Providing the ability for divisions to temporarily suspend enrolment activities.
- Making changes within ROSI to use actual credit value rather than FCE (Full Course Equivalent) when assessing term loads and maximum course loads.
- A mechanism within ROSI to disable UTORids for students who have been expelled (this excludes academic suspensions)
- Adding a new field within ROSI indicating whether or not a T-Card has been issued to a student.