Introducing a New Online Invoice and Improved Fee Payment Process Information
Five Ways We are Making the Fee Payment Process Easier to Understand
The Student Accounts Office in collaboration with the Next Generation Student Information Services (NGSIS) project team have revised your online invoice and other SWS screens.
- Online Invoice Improvements to make it easier to understand:
- Clearer, better organized invoice with additional information
- Campus Services and Student Society fee details are now displayed
- Award disbursement method is now displayed e.g. to be refunded or debit/credit account
- Refund payment disbursement method is now displayed e.g. cheque or direct deposit
- Deposit payments are labelled as “academic” or “residence”
- Subtotals and TOTALS are clearly labelled
- For more information about these improvements, check the New Guide to Reading Your Invoice and Invoice FAQs. Click on the link at the top of the online Invoice screen.
- New Guide to Reading Your Payment Report. Click on the link at the top at the top of the online Payment Report screen.
- What are your fee payment deadlines for the upcoming Summer session? Click on the Minimum Payment to Register Deadline link on SWS Homepage to view registration and full session fee payment schedule.
- What is a debit account balance? Select the Financial Accounts tab to view an explanation of the debit account balance and a link to fee payment instructions.
- What is a credit account balance? Select the Financial Accounts tab to review an explanation of the credit account balance and a link to instructions for making a refund payment request.